5 Delicious Weeknight Pasta Recipes
There’s no replacement for a full-course Italian dinner. A lasagna with garlic bread and salad is one of the most satisfying meals you can eat, but it’s also very time-consuming.
As pasta lovers, we know the struggle of craving pasta when we’re pressed for time. Canned pasta sauces do help, but we knew there had to be great pasta recipes out there for when we’re tired and short-on-time after work. Here are some of our favorites:
- Creamy tomato and spinach pasta. Just because you’re short on time doesn’t mean you have to be short on flavor. This recipe sports a rich, creamy red sauce with just a little bit of zest that will leave you licking your lips. It’s also a great way to sneak in some spinach! If you’re looking for something heartier, try adding some chopped up Italian sausage.
- Creamy tomato basil pasta bake. Looking for tasty pasta dinner you can make in 30 minutes or less? This recipe fits the bill! Sun-dried tomatoes, basil pesto, and four types of cheese make this one a winner. Some cream cheese makes the dish even more savory. As an added bonus, the entire recipe can be made in one pot, saving you time afterward on dishes!
- Shrimp scampi. It doesn’t get any easier than this, but from the flavors, your guests or family would never guess. All you have to do to put together this recipe is cook the pasta, shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes before adding seasoning. White wine, lemon juice, and parsley make the shrimp flavors pop, leaving you with a light but satisfying weeknight meal. Try it tonight! Believe it or not, you can cook this dish in under 15 minutes!
- Pizza style mac and cheese. Sometimes, you’re craving something a little heavier than shrimp. This pizza-inspired mac and cheese is decadent, delicious and easy. In a nutshell, it’s just like ordinary mac and cheese but with some pizza sauce, bread crumbs, and pepperoni slices. Don’t knock it ‘till you try it! Kids love it, but to be honest, we do too.
- Easy beef stroganoff. Beef stroganoff is pretty straightforward to begin with, but this recipe nails the perfect balance between simplicity, ease of cooking, and flavor. You can’t go wrong with beef, mushrooms, pasta, and a rich stroganoff sauce. Get the recipe here.
Looking for top-of-the-line pasta products for your shelves or dinner table? High-quality pasta is a three-generation family tradition at Perino’s. Get some today!